Posted by on Apr 25, 2014 in Auto | 0 comments

Like Medical Payment coverage, this is another very important coverage that directly pays for pain & suffering for you & your family, when you are hit by someone who doesn’t have insurance or does not carry enough coverage.  This coverage also costs very little.

If someone hits you that only have 15/30 limits and you have 250/500 Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist coverage (UM), the other drivers’ insurance pays you the first $15,000 and your policy pays up to $235,000 to you for pain & suffering & loss of income.  Get the maximum UM you can afford t protect yourself & your family. You know many people only have the State minimum coverage limits!